Thursday, April 05, 2007

Taxes or the Broadway Market?




I love my business, but I hate tax time! I don't know why, but it stresses me out every year.

I procastinate . . . then I feel overwhelmed as we approach the April 15th deadline.

Just about everything is ready to go for the business. Tonight, BT and I need to gather our personal information.

Tomorrow morning, we're off to see the Accountant . . . and I dread it. :(
There's so many other things I'd rather be doing.

I'd rather go to Buffalo to the Broadway Market, gathering all the traditional Easter goodies . . . butter lambs, homemade horseradish, polish sausage, chocolates, pastries, etc.

CHECK IT OUT ----> http://broadwaymarket.com/b/news.php

I'd rather be coloring Easter Eggs ....

I'd rather be home, doing things I need to be doing.

I'll be at the accountant's office, instead....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Pep - I'm sorry! I'd much rather be at that market too! Sorry if you have to go to the accountant!