Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Life - Everything Happens For A Reason



Been thinking a lot about life. Especially since we've faced so many losses our first 5 years of marriage. I have decided we'll never really find the meaning of life. We just need to figure out how to persevere and make the best of what life gives us each day. God is good, God is great, this we know. He truly doesn't give us more than we can handle and He definitely has a purpose for everything. What would we do without our faith?

Today was a troublesome day. I am in a fog, quite the slump. My business partner's sister is in ICU; following a car accident. Our Beginner Pre-K teacher is in the hospital, preparing for surgery Wed. morning. She lost her sight in one eye and is losing it in another. They found a "mass" pushing on her pituitary gland. It may be a tumor (hopefully benign)or it may be an aneurysm. I am really, really worried about her and feel so bad she has to go through this. She's a wonderful person - and so does not deserve this.

I didn't add to my blog all weekend because it was simple a blah weekend - the only thing we did was go to the funeral home for Uncle Fred. I wanted to keep my blog a happy place - I hate it when there's so much saddness.

So BT took me out to dinner tonight. It was nice, just us. Perhaps just what I needed after an absolutely lousy day.

Goodnight .....

No comments: