Thursday, April 19, 2007

A Heart Warming Afternoon

So I met our (hopefully) new accountant today. She's very down to earth and helpful! Now I just have to work at getting our case load switched over to her without upsetting anyone.

We talked adoption. It was so nice to sit down with someone face-to-face and talk about my story, fears, the wait, etc . . and to hear her story. She and her DH adopted 2 children, both through a private attorney. She endured alot of the same pains we have. But, in the end she has 2 wonderful boys! After a long, at times emotional chat, she left me with a word of advice. .
"I've yet to meet a couple who wanted to adopt and didn't, it WILL HAPPEN"!
She's so right.


It's a gorgeous day today! :-) Spring may actually be coming! It's so good to hear the sounds of the children playing outside - it seems we've been cooped up for so long.

Back to work ......

1 comment:

Happy said...

I always feel better when I get together w/people somehow associated with adoption community. It does prove that it will happen.