Thursday, August 16, 2007

Disappointment/Excitement

So, we were NOT chosen for the situation from about 4 weeks ago. I was disappointed she hadn't called to let us know. It would of been nice to not have to wonder for 4 weeks. :(

On a positive note - we're being shown on Monday to a bmother due in next month!!!!!There are some details I need to discuss with BT, but I am sure he'll be fine with it!

Perhaps this will be the one? At least our profile is active..... finally! :-)

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

The doctors office called. My abdominal AND pelvic CTScan came back negative.
Is that good news? Yes! But ---- I was hoping for an answer to 2 years of right side abdominal pain. Next step - colonoscopy. :(
Side note: The thyroid ultrasound came back showing nodules, but that's all I know .....

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I thought for sure they would have called to let you know you weren't picked. That was pretty rude.

Did you get the results for your thyroid yet?

Yeah that the other stuff came back negative!!!!!

Hugs and I'll have good thoughts for Monday!!

Anonymous said...

I agree, they could have called you and let you know something. It just goes to show that "they" have never been down this road before and have NO IDEA what it is like to wait on your baby!! Hugs to you~

I'm glad the tests came back negative. That is great news!! Hang in there and keep buggint the doctors until they find the problem. They get paid BIG BUCKS to find the problem. =0)

SJ said...

At least you know! Hopefully they let you a know a little sooner on this next situation . . .

Patti said...

Mandy - As a matter of fact, I did hear from the PA regarding my thyroid ultrasound. All she said was it showed a "nodule" and she needed to consult with the doctor. I am hoping to hear back from them soon!

BlessedWithDaughters said...

So sorry you worried all that time when it all could have been alleviated with a quick phone call!

Continuing to pray about the thyroid and colonoscopy.

Love,
Min

Daisha said...

I am so sorry this wasn't your baby...next one will be!! Stay positive! As for your thyroid...I have nodules too. If they are big enough they will biopsy them (mine was too small) but they will just monitor them to make sure they don't grow and may even put you on medication to ensure they don't.

No worries!! I am praying for you!