Monday, August 13, 2007

I haven't blogged in a few days . . .

I haven't blogged in a few days.

Lets see - Friday we took a busload to the Aquarium; then to the park for a picnic. It was a great time. I was impressed with so many things. They had little bitty penguins that were soooo cute. Guess I had never seen a live penguin before.
And. . the seal lions show was fantastic ..as was feeding of the seals and seeing all the tricks they know! The children behaved wonderfully and were so wiped out by the end of the day.

I feel better, but still pretty tired. I am fasting now and taking steroids for tomorrow's tests. I have to be there at 9:30 AM - they are doing a pelvic/abdominal CTScan. In addition, my doctor ordered a thyroid ultrasound. When it rains, it pours. :( I am praying they get to the bottom of things - and it's nothing serious.

BT and I did not get to go to Niagara-on-the-Lake this weekend, as planned. The wait on the bridges into Canada were ungodly! I was not going to sit still on those bridges for an hour or more, no way!

I am off to bed - I'll post tomorrow to let ya'll know how things go with my tests.

Good-Night! :-) Pep

1 comment:

Anita said...

If you are talking about Niagara-on-the-lake, we must live close to each other. I live in the southern tier.