Monday, August 13, 2007

Today ......

Nothing fun happened today!

I went for my tests. I had to take 15 steriod pills prior to the test - a prescription benedryl, drink 2 jars of that barium stuff and get a iodine contract injection. In addition, I cannot take my regular meds (for diabetes) for 72 hours. Needless to say my system feels pretty whacked out. I am very nauseau, the steriods won't let me sleep, yet my body is crying for sleep. My heart is racing and I am flushed. They said the quicker I drink water, the sooner I will wash it all out of my system.

I hate this feeling ...... it's going to be along 3 days.

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Sorry you are feeling so miserable. I hope all the tests come back fine!!

Hugs!

BlessedWithDaughters said...

Wow, sweetie! What a rough day! And the few days ahead, too! Praying for you and hope you hear lots and lots of good news soon!

Min

Anita said...

Praying for good results from the tests, and that you are feeling better tomorrow.