Friday, August 03, 2007

Feeling Rather Yucky!

I don't feel well. I've been extremely irritable/tired for a few days. Yesterday, I felt yucky and was told I was "pale". Today was worse. I ached all over, I had a migraine and all I could do was sleep! I must have picked up a bug!

It was also very HOT here today - we've had some days over 90 degrees - which is HOT for us. I really don't do well in the heat.

Seems like everything is catching up with me. :(

So I am off to bed ....hoping for a better day tomorrow.

PS - Still nothing from the agency -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

(((((PEP)))))

BlessedWithDaughters said...

Hope you're starting to feel better...we've had summer colds and achiness for a couple of days, too, although I didn't mention it on my blog. Hope you get some rest...oh, and what has made us feel better has been chugging tons and tons of water!

Love. Praying for you this weekend!
Mindy

Mandy said...

Hope you feel better tomorrow.

Hugs!!