Saturday, August 04, 2007

TGIF

Thanks for the well wishes ((hug)) ... Today wasn't too bad. Turns out I have a nasty summer cold. Augh - it's worse with the 90+ degrees we're having.

I managed to drag myself into work and complete billing! :-) It's always a good feeling to get through that. We made a decision to accept credit cards - we have to. So many people get behind - we're hoping this will help keep people on track and perhaps bring in some funds that have been owed to us for some time. I can't seem to wrap my brain around how parents can come in and out each day and "forget" they need to pay for child care! It's rather annoying!

Our Friday night outting was to the grocery store! ;) Had to buy food for Mom's birthday party tomorrow night. My Mommy is turning 65! That's a milestone, especially for someone who has battled some serious health issues the past few years.

Sunday, my nephew and niece are being baptized ... in the creek! I can't wait. I am so proud of them. Hoping to get some nice pictures, without being a disturbance to the ceremony. Another party to follow.

Bedtime! PS Still nothing from the agency. :(

2 comments:

BlessedWithDaughters said...

Hope your mom had a good b-day party! And can't wait to see the baptism pics!

Love,
Min

Patti said...

Hey Mindy- She did - small and sweet. Hugs - Pep